Problem with addresses

This forum is assigned for bug reporting of Version 3.X. Please be as accurate as possible.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Alex075

Problem with addresses

Post by Alex075 »

Hello. There is such a problem. I have 48 pieces DMX LED pixels, each pixel - 3 DMX address. Pixels are collected in field 6 x 8 pixels. When connecting MADRIX 3 + Plexus, all pixels are working just fine, except the one, which begins with a 109-th address. When connecting MADRIX 2 Neo, absolutely all pixels work great. I have tried different pixels, the result is the same.
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Problem with addresses

Post by Guertler »

Hello Alex075,

This problem can happen because of several reasons.
Please send us the MADRIX 3 Setup, the Logfile, and PLEXUS Configuration to info[at]madrix[dot]com
To save the Logfile:
In MADRIX, go to "Tools > Logfile > Save To File..." and enter a name for the Logfile.
To save the Setup go to "File > Save Setup as..." and enter a name.
To save the PLEXUS Configuration go to "Tools > PLEXUS Configuration", select the PLEXUS, click "Save" and enter a name.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again!
Thank you.
Alex075

Post by Alex075 »

Sorry for the long reply, it was a lot of work. All the files You requested, I sent the mail.
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi,

Did you receive our reply e-mail?

Please let us know. Thanks!
Alex075

Post by Alex075 »

Yes, thank you! I did everything as You suggested, it works perfect!

But I got a new problem, with Art-Net Protocol. I have a panels Ledwalker DMX RGB Panel W-RGBP150-D3636 and Ledwalker Art-Net controller 8x512. Panels are connected by 3 units in each universe, each panel is 108 addresses. First panel operates correctly, the following panels after the first constantly blinking. Through much of the audits revealed, that in highlight mode when enabled, the first pixel in the second panel (109 - 111 addresses) lights white on the first pixel, and second pixel lights red! All panels and the controller are good. When connecting the panels to Plexus via Art-Net without controller, they work fine. When another pixels connected to the 8x512 controller, they're working properly. The only problem is the joint work of the panels and controller. I think, overlaying addresses, or again addresses 109-111 taken with something. I checked DMX Fader Tool, there all off. Sorry for my bad English )))
Alex075

Post by Alex075 »

I found a solution. I Just turned on "pre-SYNC" in ART-NET settings. Everything is all right!