help me pleased!

This forum is assigned for bug reporting of Version 3.X. Please be as accurate as possible.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

tn_khoa

help me pleased!

Post by tn_khoa »

hi all,

I have problem with the Madrix 3.2 version.
1. I can't not start the Madrix if i use the graphic Geforce GT740M, but i can start it if i use the on broad graphic card. My laptop have one on broad, and one Geforce.

2. When I zoom out the Madrix 3.2 the number on storage broad can not see.

Tks all
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: help me pleased!

Post by Guertler »

Hello tn_khoa,
The first problem should be solved if you update the driver of the graphic board. Your report and reports we have received in the past point to the NVIDIA graphics card driver "NVIDIA optimus". We do have several reports that the latest graphic card drivers solve the issue.
I don't understand the second problem exactly. Did you mean you will change the number of storage places to 8x8 at the "Storage Options"? If yes, it is correct there will be no number displayed because the buttons are to smal to display the number.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again!
Thank you.
tn_khoa

Post by tn_khoa »

The second problem have when i press F11 on the key board that mean the full screen option. The storage board is 4*4 not 8*8.
Tks
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello tn_khoa,
Please give me some more information about the used system.

What is the display resolution, which version of Windows and which version of MADRIX do you use?
Thank you.
tn_khoa

Post by tn_khoa »

My system is win 7 ultimate 64 bit, resolution is 1366*768, Madrix version 3.2, NVIDIA GeForce GT 740.
Tks
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello tn_khoa,
We are sorry that you are experiencing this issue.
We can reproduce the issue if we changed the resoluton to 1366 x 768 and MADRIX is not in "Full Screen" Mode. If we toggle to "Full Screen" the numbers will be displayed.
We will fix this issue in one of the next release of MADRIX.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again!
Thank you.