Help me fix the problem Madrix-music make the light has stop

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

tn_khoa

Help me fix the problem Madrix-music make the light has stop

Post by tn_khoa »

Dear All,

I use Madrix 3 key pro, and some time i have notice: " Madrix-music make the light has stopped working" and "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

I have this notice when : Start the Madrix, or the Madrix is running after that automatic inform the notice and close progam.

I use windows 7- 64 bit, with Nvidia gefoce GT 740 M and intel graphic HD4400.

Thanks all

Khoatn@
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Help me fix the problem Madrix-music make the light has

Post by Guertler »

Hello tn_khoa,
Please make sure that you have installed the lates driver of the NVidia Optimus and also of the graphic board.
When did this issue occurs? Everytime when you start MADRIX?
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you.
tn_khoa

Post by tn_khoa »

yes, I install all new driver of graphic card. Sometimes when i start the madrix, sometimes the madrix is running and i have the notice and the program automatics close. Could someone send me the compatible hardware list for the external sound card?

Tks all

tn_khoa@
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello tn_khoa,
Please make sure that MADRIX will alway start with the NVIDIA graphic card. In the following youtube link you will learn how you can setup this:
https://www.14dd5266c70789bdc806364df4586335-gdprlock/watch?v=Zh4HCadTY_A#t=59
You also said MADRIX crashes sometimes during the execution. Please send us the created setup and a permanently saved logfile until MADRIX crashes.
To save the logfile please go in MADRIX to "Tools > Logfile", click "Save Permanently" and enter a name for the Logfile. Now MADRIX will create a Logfil until you will close MADRIX or it crashes.
To save the Setup go to "File > Save Setup as..." and enter a name.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again!
Thank you.