LED Lighting Issue

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Scamz8

LED Lighting Issue

Post by Scamz8 »

Hello, I own a Bar and had a LED light show installed, but there was problems with the installer so he did not finish the job and am left to try and finish it myself. Here is a link with pictures of all the equipment we have for it http://imgur.com/a/2TLHs . It is installed and partially working. Some of the lights will turn on and most do not and we can not figure out why. We are also using MADRIX to controll the system. There seems to a communication issue as well and am not sure how to configure all of that. The system was bought from www.reidz.com, which is in China so what little instructions we got are no help. Please im begging for help as it has been 8 months these things are in the ceiling and not working and would like to get them running as soon as possible.
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: LED Lighting Issue

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi!
It is a shame to hear that your installation did not get finished! Of course, we would like to help as much as we can, but there is only so much we can do, especially when it comes to a remote site with a lot of unknowns.
Can I please ask you to contact us by e-mail at info[at]madrix.com?
I think the best way to handle this would be to find a reliable partner in your area who can help you fix the installation on site.
Please get in touch!
Thank you very much!
Martin