DMX UNIVERSES REPEATING

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

newspeak

DMX UNIVERSES REPEATING

Post by newspeak »

I work in a room with a matrix of rgb led fixtures. Each fixture has a strip of 32 leds and the fixtures are positioned in a 4 x 15 matrix. Each row of 4 is receiving data from 1 universe so we are running over 15 universes. It has worked properly in the past but ive encountered an issue where the first three universes are repeated throughout the matrix (ie. the first, fourth and seventh rows are doing the same thing, while the second, fifth and 8th rows are also doing the same pattern)
This severely effects patterns with movement going up and down the Y axis of the matrix.
Has anyone else experienced an issue similar to this? How can i fix it? Ive tried many things within the device manager and preferences but no luck.
I also noticed that in the art net tab all the art net devices are being sent only through universes 1, 2, 3 and 4

Thanks!
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: DMX UNIVERSES REPEATING

Post by Guertler »

Hello newspeak,
Welcome to the MADRIX forum.
This problem often occurs if there are several Art-Net nodes assigned to the same universe in MADRIX.
You have also send an e-mail to us. So we want to figure out the problem via e-mail conversation.