Is Nicolaudie Slesa UE7 a supported DMX controller?

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Fr. Electronius

Is Nicolaudie Slesa UE7 a supported DMX controller?

Post by Fr. Electronius »

Dear Madrix community,
I am generally new in Madrix so I need your help according to the following.
I have a Madrix Neo and as I need to control more than 512 channels I was thinking about using my Nicolaudie Slesa UE7 DMX Controller which can control up to 2 DMX universes. According to that I suppose that my controller belongs to the supported DMX controllers, is that right?
If yes, I just have to tick the relevant Nicolaudie option on the Preferences > Options... > Devices USB and then it is supposed that I will see my controller listed in Preferences > Device Manager... > DMX Devices?

Any support will be really appreciated.
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Is Nicolaudie Slesa UE7 a supported DMX controller?

Post by Guertler »

Hello Fr. Electronius,
The Nicolaudie Slesa UE7 is not a supported interface for MADRIX as you can read in the MADRIX Help and Manual under: http://help.madrix.com/m3/html/madrix/i ... faces.html
It is also not possible to increase the output license in MADRIX with a 3rd party interface.
When you want to control more than 512 DMX channels of the use NEO you can simply plug one more NEO to your PC. Now you will be able to control up to 1024 DMX channels.