ArtNet universes limit?

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

tboy

ArtNet universes limit?

Post by tboy »

Hello!
I'm currently working on a large scale project that involves installing over 5.000 meters of digital LED strip. Basically there are two areas, in one area i will use 480 universes (?), and in the other one 320 universes(?). I usually control strips via ArtNet with "Professional" Madrix keys, but this time there are too many universes, how can this be achieved?
Help please
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: ArtNet universes limit?

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi!

This can be done with MADRIX, but requires a lot attention regarding the specifications of the computer system, network, equipment, and more.

Please send an e-mail to info[at]madrix.com to receive all the details.

Thank you very much!
bew

Re: ArtNet universes limit?

Post by bew »

Hy bro,

According to your question, maybe this is solution from me.

For your setup installation, for Area A use 30 Unit of ArtNet 16 Universe port and for Area B use 20 unit of ArtNet Universe port.

And of course you will need madrix key ultimate.

tboy wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:55 pm Hello!
I'm currently working on a large scale project that involves installing over 5.000 meters of digital LED strip. Basically there are two areas, in one area i will use 480 universes (?), and in the other one 320 universes(?). I usually control strips via ArtNet with "Professional" Madrix keys, but this time there are too many universes, how can this be achieved?
Help please