Cue List Question

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

alf130386

Cue List Question

Post by alf130386 »

Good day! I have a cuelist with basic effects/cues, which are playing one after another with some duration. I also have some cuelists which are playing according to ArtNet timecode. Is it possible to make the next setup:
1) for an hour is playing basic cuelist (loop);
2) then is playing cuelist with timecode;
3) 1 and 2 steps repeats each hour (timecoded cuelists are different for each hour)
All this should work automatically.
Thank you very much for any ideas.
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Cue List Question

Post by Guertler »

Hello alf130386,

The easiest way to create such a cue list is when you set also a Time Code (for instance 00:00:00:00) to the first cue of the sequence of cues which should be played automatically according to the duration.
Now after the sequence of Time Code cues the time code sender has to send the set time code to start the automaticall cue list.

If this is not possible you can easily copy the first cue of the sequence which is controlled by the duration and set for every of this copies a time code which means the end of the different time code sequences and hence the start of the duration sequence. In the column "Follow Cue" for this copies you have to set desired next cue after the duration is handled for the automation.
alf130386

Re: Cue List Question

Post by alf130386 »

Thank you very much. I tried the second way and It looks like it works fine for me.