Madrix with Marq Rezotubes

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

markus.teders1

Madrix with Marq Rezotubes

Post by markus.teders1 »

Hello There,
I´m an very new User of Madrix, but worked the last days with the software and its perfect for my Use.

I want to buy 2 Marq Lightning Rezotube Packs and want to control them with Madrix.
In the Demo version of madrix, the marq Rezotubes are not listed in the "Add" Folder.
But in the Discription of the Rezotubes stands, that madrix can control them via Artnet.
Have everyone of you experience with that or can help me?
What do I need to control 2 Packs of the Rezotubes (10 Pcs)

Here a link to the marq lightning rezotubes:
https://www.musicstore.de/de_DE/EUR/MAR ... 014053-000

Discription of the Rezotubes (look at page 5):
http://0ab2dada4ff5ab031e87-2647250b48e ... e-v1.1.pdf

Thank You for your help,
Markus (Germany)
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: Madrix with Marq Rezotubes

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi Markus,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the MADRIX Forum!

1 Pack of those tubes includes 5 tubes with 32 individually controllable pixels. 32 pixels x 3 RGB color channels = 96 channels per tube x 5 tubes = 480 DMX channels (as stated in the user manual).

For 2 packs, you therefore wish to control 2 x 480 DMX channels = 960 DMX channels = around 2 DMX universes. (You would therefore need a MADRIX 3 KEY entry which controls up to 4 DMX universes.)

The software does not yet include the fixture profiles for them; that is correct. You could manually create it using the provided MADRIX 3 Fixture Editor or you could simply use the profile '!generic RGB 1 pixel' and use it multiple times. For example, The LED matrix for 1 pack would be X = 5, Y = 32, Z = 1. For 2 packs you could configure several setups: A) X = 10, Y = 32, Z = 1 / B) X = 5, Y = 64, Z = 1 / C) X = 5, Y = 32, Z = 2.

Please also activate 'Send Full Frames' / "Alle Kanäle senden' in the 'Device Manager' / "Geräteverwaltung" of the MADRIX Software in the tab 'DMX Devices' / "DMX-Geräte".

Does that help?
markus.teders1

Re: Madrix with Marq Rezotubes

Post by markus.teders1 »

Thanks A Lot - this helped me Out! :)