Configure Eurolite LSD-37.5

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Gelatine

Configure Eurolite LSD-37.5

Post by Gelatine »

Hello,

I'm a beginner with madrix. I have buy one eurolite lsd-37.5 (64x32) and i try to control them with the new madrix.

I will to work with a landscape format but it's not possible. When i select the "Eurolite LSD 37.5" in the fixture, just one screen, i've nothing on the display, but when i select more than one eurolite lsd 37.5 in X, it's ok. But why ?

And what can i do for having just one eurolite lsd 37.5 in landscape format ? I think it's not impossible...

Best regards
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: Configure Eurolite LSD-37.5

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi Gelatine!

1) Configuration
(Please try to work without landscape mode first.)
This is hard to say. It sounds if the hardware controller (AIO) is not configured correctly. Please use the Eurolite LED Show T9 software and configure 64x32 pixels. It could also help to change the "Direction" in the T9 software. Some tips for configuration are given in the MADRIX user guide in the chapter "Output" -> "Proprietary DVI Devices".

2) Landscape mode
Please have a look at the thread "Rotating LSD-50" here in the Forum. It says that currently you cannot configure a landscape mode, but you can rotate a lot of effects instead (by 90°, for example).

Kind regards