Search found 7 matches

by Chestal
Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:55 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Question about used fixtures on webpage
Replies: 1
Views: 3599

Question about used fixtures on webpage

Dear MADRIX users and staff, I hope my request is right here, otherwise feel free to put it where you think it fits better. I wanted to ask which fixtures are being used on the main page of MADRIX. I have added a picture with a red marked rectangle so that you know which one I mean. Link to the pict...
by Chestal
Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:42 pm
Topic: Which LED stripes can I control with MADRIX?
Replies: 4
Views: 54523

Re: Which LED stripes can I control with MADRIX?

Hello Guertler,
thanks for your response!

Yes I know there are stripes with many IC's so that I can for example set a colour chase through the remote control.

Which type of led stripe that works with a MADRIX Neo or Plexus interface could you recommend to me?

Kind regards,
Christian
by Chestal
Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:11 pm
Topic: Which LED stripes can I control with MADRIX?
Replies: 4
Views: 54523

Which LED stripes can I control with MADRIX?

Dear community, as I'm not so much versed in LED technique yet, I'd like to ask you which kind of LED stripes I can use with MADRIX. I want to control every pixel of this stripe. I know that there are stripes with many IC's that support a separate pixel control, for example this one: http://www.amaz...
by Chestal
Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:44 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Two questions about external midi controllers
Replies: 1
Views: 38498

Two questions about external midi controllers

Hello there, Dear community! I wanted to ask you two quesrions : First of all, which controller you use to make crossovers between the left and right LED patterns. And , secondly: is there an option to put the individual options of each pattern (e.g. 'size', 'count', and so on...) to a fader of an e...
by Chestal
Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:14 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Problem with our LED roof - LED lights are fluttering
Replies: 2
Views: 40739

Re: Problem with our LED roof - LED lights are fluttering

Hello Guertler and a good evening to all the other users, - meanwhile we opened the glass cover in front of the LED boards and noticed that a foot of an " electrolytic capacitor " was no more on its soldering place. Furthermore there must be a defective contact somewhere, because if you bo...
by Chestal
Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:39 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Problem with our LED roof - LED lights are fluttering
Replies: 2
Views: 40739

Problem with our LED roof - LED lights are fluttering

Hello there, we've got a problem with our LED technique. In addition to the roof we have 4 coloums and MADRIX works over DVI. Now there is a region of about 20-30 LED's which are fluttering red and yellow - however, they should be all white in this mode. Could you imagine what reason this "bug&...
by Chestal
Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:05 pm
Topic: Where can I get new "patterns" for Madrix?
Replies: 0
Views: 25748

Where can I get new "patterns" for Madrix?

Hello there! We are using Madrix at a local club because we extended the club by an LED-ceiling. Now I'm wondering whether there are additional patterns for Madrix to download. Or did you maybe create new scenes/loops with Madrix and would like to share them with me? I would be very pleased about yo...