Search found 18 matches

by viennaxmas
Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:27 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Remote Control - 1 DMX Channel per storage place
Replies: 5
Views: 44634

Re: Remote Control - 1 DMX Channel per storage place

Thank you, yes I could see the image now. I was able to test this suggestion and with one change it did work: I set the MIN value for the buttons to the same than the MAX value. It now works the way I was hoping for!
by viennaxmas
Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:31 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: line breaks in Ticker / Counter
Replies: 3
Views: 37047

Re: line breaks in Ticker / Counter

Should I re-post it in the Feature Requests section?
by viennaxmas
Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:29 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Madrix 3.3a hangs when opening setup
Views: 46752

Re: Madrix 3.3a hangs when opening setup

Thank you, just sent the files.
by viennaxmas
Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:32 pm

Re: Remote Control - 1 DMX Channel per storage place

Thanks - just saw the response. Unfortunately the forum tells me I am not allowed to see the attached image :)
by viennaxmas
Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:30 pm
Topic: Move on Path
Replies: 1
Views: 30495

Move on Path

Most effects contain some kind of "move" function which is unfortunately limited to a few choices (8 in 2D mode). It would be great if it is possible to draw a path and use the path for moving effects (e.g. on the SCE Ticker - draw a sine wave and make the text follow the sine wave). Right...
by viennaxmas
Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:23 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Madrix 3.3a hangs when opening setup
Views: 46752

Madrix 3.3a hangs when opening setup

I have experienced regular freezes of Madrix 3.3a under the following conditions: 1. Loaded a Setup using 32 Universes 2. Use the setup for a while 3. Open a setup containing 4 Universes (different than the ones before) 4. Madrix shows the Dialog confirming what to load (all boxes selected) 5. Madri...
by viennaxmas
Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:15 pm
Topic: LOR Controllers
Replies: 9
Views: 74729

Re: LOR Controllers

I think there was something mentioned earlier in this thread about the need to have a USB DMX adapter to make LOR talk to Madrix. This is not correct, you can use E1.31 (SACN) for this. Simply set up a Universe in LOR Network Preferences set to MultiCast and configure the same Universe in Madrix as ...
by viennaxmas
Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:35 am
Topic: line breaks in Ticker / Counter
Views: 37047

line breaks in Ticker / Counter

Is it possible to use line breaks in the ticker / counter effects? I know I can split by word or by character, but that is not what I want. I want to be able to control after which word a line break occurs. Is there a special escape character I can use (e.g. "\n" or <br>)? So far I have go...
by viennaxmas
Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:04 pm

Remote Control - 1 DMX Channel per storage place

I have been looking for a way to configure a Remote Control so that I can map a DMX Channel per Storage Place (e.g. DMX Channel 1 would be Storage Place 1, DMX Channel 2 Storage Place 2, DMX 3 Storage Place 3...). I did not really find a way to do this and I am wondering if this is possible at all s...
by viennaxmas
Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:52 am
Topic: LOR Controllers
Replies: 9
Views: 74729

Re: LOR Controllers

I actually use it the other way around. Using the LOR Sequencer to control Madrix which is then controlling my 10,000 pixel matrix (maxed out my license)...

I have also played with controlling the LOR controllers directly using the LOR hardware adapter which works too as output device for Madrix.