Search found 6 matches

by hendrawinata
Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:42 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Spout output result with blank spots
Replies: 1
Views: 27580

Spout output result with blank spots

Hi Madrix, First of all, thanks for the MAdrix 5.1 that allows spout in and out that creates many possibilities of interconnectivity. Recently, I am trying to spout out to MadMapper to simulate the Madrix effect to a bridge image nd I find out that the lines created in Madrix perfectly but projected...
by hendrawinata
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:24 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Maximum distance between fixture to LUNA
Views: 32063

Maximum distance between fixture to LUNA

Dear Madrix, I have a quick question about the maximum distance between LUNA and the light fixture. We are planning to light up building facade with LUNA connected to the outdoor light fixtures. All the DMX node (LUNA) and PC will be kept either in a waterproof panel box or inside the building. My q...
by hendrawinata
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:40 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Model of MIDI controller
Views: 26312

Model of MIDI controller

Hi there, i have found a MIDI controller that the user interface caught my attention to buy. However, the model is not listed in the pre-programmed MIDI controller in Madrix user manual. My question is, can we use Midi controller outside preprogrammed list of equipment? I mean like manual mapping al...
by hendrawinata
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:15 am
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Spout
Replies: 9
Views: 95256

Re: Spout

I am wondering if Madrix 5.1 does have SPOUT OUTPUT so instead of capturing, it also sends out effect. Thx
by hendrawinata
Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:19 am
Topic: Madrix 3 Preview NOT match Light Outcome Result
Replies: 2
Views: 43507

Re: Madrix 3 Preview NOT match Light Outcome Result

Ahhhh I get you. It is the matter of R and G and B arrangement. I will certainly make a try...Thx so much for the responsive feedback. Will post the update once have it a try
by hendrawinata
Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:58 am
Topic: Madrix 3 Preview NOT match Light Outcome Result
Replies: 2
Views: 43507

Madrix 3 Preview NOT match Light Outcome Result

Hi all, I am just making a trial to my Madrix Nebula with WS2813 LED strip in DEMO mode (Madrix 3). I noticed that the color effect I selected in the program and also what shown in the middle screen PREVIEW does not match the actual outcome of the LED shown. For example, we pick RED and the result s...