Search found 5 matches

by jasongoetz
Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:20 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Madrix will not load
Replies: 1
Views: 1029

Madrix will not load

I have updated to the latest Madrix 5. Launch the Madrix 5 application and it looks like it is loading then when it should load it just exits. Noticed this with Madrix 3 one year ago. Uninstalled Madrix 3, and Madrix 5 then rebooted machine. Paused virus protection, and firewall. Madrix 5 will still...
by jasongoetz
Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:11 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Patching a Fixture that can occupy 2 different universes
Views: 3692

Patching a Fixture that can occupy 2 different universes

Would be a great feature for us if a fixture can occupy two universes. Or, even more as we keep doing larger pixel displays. We find ourselves needing to patch 10 - 64ch fixtures that auto address. Fixture 1 and 2 fit into a single universe. But the next one doesn't fit so it can't be patched in mad...
by jasongoetz
Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:24 pm
Topic: Device Manager Unicast ACN - Set multiple universes to a single IP at the same time
Replies: 3
Views: 5857

Re: Device Manager Unicast ACN - Set multiple universes to a single IP at the same time

You are amazing! Thanks so much for adding that feature. Going to be a huge time saver on our end.
by jasongoetz
Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:40 pm
Topic: Device Manager Unicast ACN - Set multiple universes to a single IP at the same time
Replies: 3
Views: 5857

Device Manager Unicast ACN - Set multiple universes to a single IP at the same time

Currently we have to set the IP for each unicast ACN universe individually. We typically have 6 to 12 universes per IP address. Setting 500 universes takes a long time. Would be great if I could select 8 universes in the device manager and set the IP address just once for those 8 universes. Would al...
by jasongoetz
Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:33 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Madrix Orion
Views: 25973

Madrix Orion

Can you confirm I can use the Madrix Orion with 8 contact closures to trigger a cuelist to play and also trigger 7 different storage banks.

Sounds like I will just need to edit the DMX remote In editor to play the cuelist and or trigger storage banks.

Thanks in advance!