Search found 11 matches

by Gordon Lights
Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:00 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: How best to layout this triangular truss?
Replies: 3
Views: 45193

Re: How best to layout this triangular truss?

When we come across structures such as these, we typically map the pixels individually. Since this is only 1500 pixels it shouldn't be very hard to do. I would be happy to help you out, if you want to email the dimensions of each section of your structure, and a photo or drawing of it from overhead ...
by Gordon Lights
Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:49 pm
Topic: Multiple LED Tubes Acting As One (Not Individually)
Replies: 5
Views: 52839

Re: Multiple LED Tubes Acting As One (Not Individually)

Unless the DMX profile of your tubes has provisions for remote addressing that can be triggered via DMX, I don't see how Madrix could do that. Every DMX tube we've ever come across required the use of an address writer.
by Gordon Lights
Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:45 pm
Topic: The universes of MADRIX Key Ultimate?
Replies: 6
Views: 97921

Re: The universes of MADRIX Key Ultimate?

kkndkim86,

How are these pixels oriented with respect to each other? Do they create a 'video wall', so to speak, or are they distributed all over the place?
by Gordon Lights
Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:09 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Orbis Fly Suppliers
Replies: 4
Views: 63388

Re: Orbis Fly Suppliers

Cam -

I know you posted your question several months ago and don't know if you're still looking, but these guys should be able to help. They sell and rent these:

https://www.14dd5266c70789bdc806364df4586335-gdprlock/watch?v=7aalUte53F0

;-)
by Gordon Lights
Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:29 pm
Topic: Limit number DMX channels per universe
Replies: 2
Views: 39412

Re: Limit number DMX channels per universe

There are a number of ways to do this, but perhaps the easiest to explain is to create a new fixture that contains this limit so that Madrix will roll to the next DMX universe once it clears channel 450. Using the Madrix Fxixture Editor, you would then either add this fixture to your existing librar...
by Gordon Lights
Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:39 pm
Topic: Trouble creating fixture larger than one universe
Replies: 9
Views: 76628

Re: Trouble creating fixture larger than one universe

Chris,

What make/model is this fixture?

-GL
by Gordon Lights
Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:03 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Complete computer lockup
Views: 45419

Re: Complete computer lockup

I am having similar issues on Win7 x64. My system has Quad Core CPU and 8 GB RAM, and while using Madrix at some point something will cause CPU to increase to 100%. The whole system becomes very sluggish and practically non-responsive. Madrix won't even trap the application close click. The only way...
by Gordon Lights
Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:22 am
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Path Name Changing
Views: 43192

Re: Path Name Changing

I use the SUBST command to create a consistent virtual drive letter from actual folder structures on different drives. For example, let's say you wanted to use "W:\" as your standard starting point regardless of which hard drive or flash drive you want to use. You could create a "\Mad...
by Gordon Lights
Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:11 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Path Name Changing
Views: 43192

Re: Path Name Changing

Have you tried configuring your computers so that all of them see that flash drive as the same drive letter, say "M:"? This way you wouldn't have to change anything when moving between computers.
by Gordon Lights
Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:40 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Remote Control Delay Problem
Replies: 5
Views: 55489

Re: Remote Control Delay Problem

Wissmann wrote: You have a chance to test a different input interface? MADRIX USBone?
I have not tried a different interface but would be willing to try your USBone if I can find one to borrow.

Fabian