Search found 28 matches

by milfriez
Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:39 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Http remote problems
Replies: 9
Views: 94008

Re: Http remote problems

Okay, I believe i was able to solve the situation. I am still not clear on why it was not connecting on port 80, I will need to do more research on that. It appears though, that if I set the port number to a higher number (i used 2725) and then went to the url via IPaddress:2725 it was able to bring...
by milfriez
Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:21 am

Was testing this once again, and I believe the issue happens after I have plugged the receiver box of the led screen into the ethernet port on the laptop. I'm not exactly sure what is happening, but it seems that maybe the wired ethernet and wireless are fighting each other for what IP address to pu...
by milfriez
Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:01 pm

At this point I'm completely baffled. I literally spent over 2 hours trying to figure this out last Saturday night. Nothing i tried was working. Now, I turned it on, with exact same settings, and it works perfectly fine. I don't understand it. I even went and made changes, rebooted everything, both ...
by milfriez
Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:27 pm

I have also tried setting this up as an ad-hoc network, in which there is not a router. It is a private network setup between 2 computers, the main laptop is essentially the "router" while the ipad is the client and has an IP assigned to it. Both scenarios it does not work. The client (ipa...
by milfriez
Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:26 pm

MAIN Laptop running win7 -64 bit, Madrix 2.14b IP address 192.168.2.200 Subnet 255.255.0.0 Router/Gateway 192.168.2.1 Windows firewall disabled, not on homegroup - connection sharing enabled REMOTE Ipad 2 - iOS 6 DHCP enabled IP address 192.168.2.202 Subnet 255.255.0.0. Router/Gateway 192.168.2.1
by milfriez
Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Http remote problems

Main computer running Win7 64-bit. Madrix 2.14b

I have setup http remote. When i use the "call" function madrix remote shows up

Trying to setup remote using Ipad. When trying to access remote page, ipad never connects.

Have verified all settings, but still will not show remote page.
by milfriez
Thu May 03, 2012 8:24 pm
Topic: Dull Color
Replies: 2
Views: 47182

Re: Dull Color

It seems that if I go into Matrix generator and change from DVI to DMX. Then change back to DVI, color is correct now.
by milfriez
Thu May 03, 2012 8:19 pm
Topic: Dull Color
Replies: 2
Views: 47182

Dull Color

Hello, If I'm running Madrix demo to to program colors are bright and full. I exit program, plug in Madrix Key, and restart program. The colors are dull and lifeless. I checked to make sure brightness settings are turned up and opacity is at full. Not sure why this is happening. It seems with DVI se...
by milfriez
Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:59 pm
Topic: Software Crash Recovery
Replies: 1
Views: 30227

Software Crash Recovery

I was designing a new setup in Madrix. I have spent about 2 hours designing, I clicked on an effect and the software crashed. Is there anyway to recover the effects that i had just been working on? I didn't get a chance to save them. Is there a temp file that is created while designing by chance?
by milfriez
Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:45 pm
Forum: Wishes and Feature Requests
Topic: Madrix Script training/certification
Replies: 4
Views: 69275

Madrix Script training/certification

I have been going over and over and over the Madrix script manual. I am having trouble just figuring out how to format basic commands. Things like where to place the commands, examples of scripts, specifically defining what each part of the script does, etc. I think it would be a huge help to have b...