Search found 14 matches

by CoolB
Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:03 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Madrix Wont open
Replies: 1
Views: 3323

Madrix Wont open

I have updated to the newest Madrix and it seems it will not open and gets stuck. My only option for opening Madrix right now in windows is to run in Admin to get it to open up. I have tried repairing the install but have not tried to uninstall and re-install madrix yet. Any ideas what might be caus...
by CoolB
Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:16 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Aura Group Control
Replies: 2
Views: 6702

Aura Group Control

I have 6 groups on the Madrix software that I'm able to control group intensity FROM 0-255 with an Orion and a switch. I'm trying to set this up on the Aura to do the same but I have had no luck in getting it to work the same with the group settings. Really could not make any sense of the settings i...
by CoolB
Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:44 pm
Topic: Aura Record Editing
Replies: 4
Views: 7661

Re: Aura Record Editing

This Rocks!! Thanks for the update :D :D :D
by CoolB
Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:35 am
Topic: Madrix 5.5 HTTP remote
Replies: 7
Views: 9918

Re: Madrix 5.5 HTTP remote

Same issue here. It will not allow me to go back to any storage place again once it has been pressed. i use CTRL for Ipad for this reason, but would love for this to work.
by CoolB
Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:32 am
Topic: Madrix 5.5 SCE Fill Drops
Replies: 2
Views: 5310

Madrix 5.5 SCE Fill Drops

When I use SCE Fill Drops going up and down it works as it should but when i try to change the direction to left/right it shows a few diagonal pixels changing colors and gets stuck. I have tried on my current project and a sample mapping of 50x50 and same.
by CoolB
Wed May 11, 2022 3:02 am

Re: Aura Record Editing

Thank you Shulze. This feature would help with many of our installations. I can usually get around this setting, but my lighting will run for 8 hrs at a time and I don't want my lights to flicker. I will do my best to find a decent loop in the effects. Can't wait for the new feature and keep making ...
by CoolB
Tue May 10, 2022 1:20 am

Aura Record Editing

Is it possible to use the record editing feature with the Aura? When I try to use the plexus editor to convert the .dxd file it does not respond in the same way as a manual press record from Aura settings? Is is possible to find the loops in my effects to playback without interruptions on the Aura?
by CoolB
Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:31 pm
Topic: Orion Sensor via Aura
Views: 10974

Re: Orion Sensor via Aura

Yes that is exactly what I did and it worked out great! Thanks for the support from you and Josh and I'm on to the next project. Keep on Madrixing!!!

Cheers
by CoolB
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:05 am

Re: Orion Sensor via Aura

Hi Schulze. Orion Firmware is 3.0.7380 (Oct 7 2021 20:18:31) Aura Firmware is 1.06.7396 (Apr 26 2021 12:55:35) I just updated both and it seems to be working pretty consistent with the following settings: Pin 1 1.9 V Digital (Hysteresis Threshold) 25 % Of V+ 75 % Of V+. It did not respond with the s...
by CoolB
Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:37 am

Orion Sensor via Aura

I have 5 capacitive proximity sensors that sense touch in 5 different areas in my installation. When sensor 1 is pressed i would like it to play cue 2 then revert back to cue 1. It works sometimes but not always and I have tried various measure function settings with no real consistency. I have Orio...