Search found 38 matches

by rodericwilson
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:47 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Windows 10 on old Madrid 2
Replies: 2
Views: 49257

Windows 10 on old Madrid 2

Where can I get hold of Madrix 2 for win 10 . Is it the same as the win7 and 8 versions which I presume I have somewhere?
I still use my 4 x NEO s for an installation using madrix 2 software but want to get a new computer to run it .
by rodericwilson
Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:03 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Camcorder capture for video effect
Replies: 1
Views: 39366

Camcorder capture for video effect

I want to use my panasonic hdc-sd600 camcorder in the video effect . The camera on my laptop is recognised but not this . I connected with the hdmi ports . The camera has mini usb and an av multi port too . I don't think my computer is recognising the camera when I plug in the hdmi . Anyone got any ...
by rodericwilson
Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:55 am
Topic: NEO disconnecting
Replies: 6
Views: 75858

Re: NEO disconnecting

Seems to work fine now

Thanks.....
by rodericwilson
Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:43 pm

hi thanks for your reply . i was not using 2.14f but 2.14c i think . i have now updated to 2.14f . thanks to your reply i also noticed that under power settings the USB suspend settings were enable which i have now disabled .-although this was never a problem before when i was just using 2 universes...
by rodericwilson
Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:10 pm

yes madrix 2 i will save a log file next time i use my install if it happens . is there a scripting way to check which usb devices are enabled and then rescan if not ? would be useful because i set up the installation at an event and it needs to run all night without me being there . i have had it p...
by rodericwilson
Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:43 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Replies: 3
Views: 57737

i think there might be a forum issue . when i follow your link it says You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum. it also says this when i try to navigate to the neo /usb 1 section . also i posted this topic yesterday and even though it said it was posted successfully...
by rodericwilson
Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:58 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Replies: 3
Views: 57737

NEO disconnecting

Hi this is probably a hardware problem but the NEO section doesnt let me post there for some reason so i'm posting it here . 1 of my NEOS spontaneously disconnects from the software. i have 4 NEOs for my installation . almost everytime i use the installation the universe run by each neo changes and ...
by rodericwilson
Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:03 pm

NEO disconnecting

Hi this is probably a hardware problem but there is no NEO section so i'm posting it here . 1 of my NEOS spontaneously disconnects from the software. i have 4 NEOs for my installation . almost everytime i use the installation the universe run by each neo changes and each usb cable i have too changes...
by rodericwilson
Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:50 am
Topic: visualiser for triangular pixel installation
Replies: 8
Views: 78458

Re: visualiser for triangular pixel installation

thanks for your reply Fritzche. either i dont get what you mean or you dont get what i mean . did you mean load the image into sce bitmap?- but surely this would just create an image out of squares anyway . the triangle boxes i have made sit right next to each other with no gaps except the wood that...
by rodericwilson
Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:09 pm
Topic: visualiser for triangular pixel installation
Replies: 8
Views: 78458

visualiser for triangular pixel installation

i have just made a painted white wooden light wall of boxes with LED lights in each box and have made each of these boxes /pixels triangular in shape . with madrix you cant really see what the effects are going to look like in the preview windows because it only shows you square pixels . this means ...