Search found 18 matches

by aristocompasso
Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:23 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Automatic or assisted patching
Replies: 5
Views: 48775

Re: Automatic or assisted patching

Hi Guertler, Oh, those visualisers, ok. I thought it might be something a bit more specific. I have completed the full display, and the 4800vx in conic arrangement are consuming 30-32% of processing resources and about 205MB of RAM. ( My current machine is an i5-4690K @ 4GHz (4 cores / 4 threads). T...
by aristocompasso
Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:04 pm

Re: Automatic or assisted patching

Hello Guertler,

What could be this visualiser tool for preprogramming and how does it work with the Madrix patch?

Thanks. All the best.
by aristocompasso
Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:30 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Assisted display design and patching
Replies: 1
Views: 35294

Assisted display design and patching

I'm just starting out with Madrix, but this is already what I miss the most: 1) Pencil to create the outlines for each z-layer shape, an auto-fill with fixtures (tipically generic RGB). 2) Ability to import a series of images (pre-processed) with the contours and automatically assign z-layer by orde...
by aristocompasso
Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:52 pm

Automatic or assisted patching

Hi all, I've been looking around but can't seem to find an answer for this. When you have a non-rectangular display how to quickly create the patch for all or selected fixtures in the work area, with the same rules we have for the matrix generator (top-down, left-right, snake, etc) ? Moreover, the s...
by aristocompasso
Wed May 24, 2017 5:31 pm
Topic: Configure remote control?
Replies: 3
Views: 42279

Re: Configure remote control?

Hi Guertler, thanks for your reply. I have already looked at the public html remote files and it looks easy to create my own custom html page, which is great! But I ran into another problem and the manual doesn't seem to help. "Connect to the web server using the remote control device. - Often,...
by aristocompasso
Tue May 23, 2017 5:47 pm
Topic: Configure remote control?
Views: 42279

Configure remote control?

Hi all,

Is it possible to configure what shows up and how in the http remote control?

If not, how easy or difficult is it to interface the remote control with another application?

Thanks.
All the best!
by aristocompasso
Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:23 pm
Topic: Non-cubic lattice
Views: 39618

Re: Non-cubic lattice

Thank you, Guertler, for your reply.
It solves my problems and enables me to propose the aquisition of a Madrix license. Could you direct me to the relevant section of Madrix docs where this technique is described? Patch editor?

All the best.
a.
by aristocompasso
Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:45 pm
Topic: Non-cubic lattice
Views: 39618

Non-cubic lattice

Hi all, I'm looking into Madrix as a possible solution for creating a non-cubic lattice, for instance, a sphere or a cone. Just to be perfectly clear, I don't want to draw a sphere inside the cubic lattice, I need the lattice to have a spherical envelope. Would this be possible to achieve in Madrix,...