Search found 288 matches

by Schulze
Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:12 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: UNIVERSE SETTINGS MAY NOT BE PRESERVED IN LUNA8
Replies: 3
Views: 5614

Re: UNIVERSE SETTINGS MAY NOT BE PRESERVED IN LUNA8

Hi miy, Please perform a factory reset for the MADRIX LUNAs. Therefore: 1) Please download the 'MADRIX HARDWARE MANAGER': https://www.madrix.com/download/MADRIX_HARDWARE_MANAGER_Install.exe 2) Once the software has been installed, please establish a USB OR Ethernet connection to the device. 3) Pleas...
by Schulze
Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:08 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: About the new timeline function
Replies: 4
Views: 5312

Re: About the new timeline function

Hi kawamura, Welcome to the MADRIX Forum! Yes, but you would need to write an Main Output Macro using the built-in script langauge in MADRIX 5. If you need assistance with that, please send us an e-mail to info[at]madrix[dot]com. For now there is no 'scheduler' or something similar to start a Timeli...
by Schulze
Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:43 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Questions about DMX in
Replies: 9
Views: 8707

Re: Questions about DMX in

Hi Eric, The most common way would be to use the so-called "loopback adapter": https://help.madrix.com/m5/html/madrix/hidd_loopbackadapter_127_0_0_1.html The loopback adapter makes it possible to send and receive network data on the (same) local computer. That means you would need to confi...
by Schulze
Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:59 am
Topic: Questions about DMX in
Replies: 9
Views: 8707

Re: Questions about DMX in

Hi Eric, Please see my answers below: .) Does DMX IN count against my universes? For instance, if I'm using Madrix 5 Entry and I want to use one DMX universe to control the software, will I still have 8 universes of output? Or do I have to sacrifice a universe? - No, data input doesn't count for the...
by Schulze
Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:04 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Time code failure
Replies: 3
Views: 5501

Re: Time code failure

Hi CARLOSLUCES512,

I'm sorry but there is an issue with the time code in MADRIX 5.5a. We will fix this issue with the next upcoming MADRIX 5 release.

We are sorry for the inconvenience!
by Schulze
Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:15 pm
Topic: Aura Group Control
Replies: 2
Views: 6797

Re: Aura Group Control

Hi CoolB, Hi AllanPeter, Sorry for the delay in answer! The 'Fixtures Groups' in MADRIX 5 are not the same as the 'Intensity Groups' for the MADRIX AURA. The intensity groups refer to the so-called 'Channel Mask', which allows you for example to control specific channels of a universe using the eigh...
by Schulze
Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:18 am
Topic: question about sql database connection
Replies: 2
Views: 26217

Re: question about sql database connection

Hi Gomez,

With the release of MADRIX RADAR 1.2 it is now possible to establish connections to a remote PSQL server [and not only locally on the same computer]!

Please find the complete releasenotes here:
https://www.madrix.com/products/software/releases#MR12
by Schulze
Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:37 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: RADAR with remote database
Replies: 1
Views: 5039

Re: RADAR with remote database

Hi Gomez, Thank you very much for considiring MADRIX RADAR for your project! 1.) Is it possible to run a second RADAR in our company on the same database of our ISP to have an overview of the RDM devices just for display. We would like to configure this as read only. Would this be possible in RADAR ...
by Schulze
Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:20 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Madrix issue on Windows 11
Replies: 1
Views: 4557

Re: Madrix issue on Windows 11

Hi Josh,

Welcome to the MADRIX Forum.

Please send us the logfile containing the error code via e-mail to info[at]madrix[dot]com.

Thanks in advance!
by Schulze
Tue May 10, 2022 5:24 pm
Topic: Aura Record Editing
Replies: 4
Views: 7795

Re: Aura Record Editing

Hi CoolB,

Sorry, but you can't use the "Record Editing" and the "DXD Conversion" options for the MADRIX AURA. For now you can only use the DXD Conversion in combination with a MADRIX PLEXUS. Nevertheless this is on our feature list for future MADRIX 5 releases.