Search found 28 matches

by milfriez
Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:35 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Low Line Levels
Replies: 5
Views: 48391

Re: Low Line Levels

I think I may have narrowed this down for anyone else that was having any type of issue. When i was testing I was using a 3.5mm jack splitter out to main speakers, and then to input on sound card. Somehow this appears to have halved the sound level input. I then tried running music direct from exter...
by milfriez
Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:18 pm

I think I *might* have figured something out. If I just use the normal on board mic that comes with the computer, the sound seems to respond better. If I use ASIO4all along with Creative X-fi, that seems to be possibly where the lag is coming from. I'm looking further into this. Has anyone else had ...
by milfriez
Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:15 pm

Thank you for your reply, i suspected that was what I was going to have to do. Another question concerning this. When running audio into Madrix, it seems that the audio is out of sync. The level bar in madrix does not accurately respond to peaks and drops in the music. It looks as if #1) there is an...
by milfriez
Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Low Line Levels

Hello, I am running an external sound card (creative Sb1090) in order to utilize better processing and also ASIO4all for the sound input. The problem is that if i run the audio through "line in" it comes in very low on Madrix. If I run it via the Mic in, it registers on an acceptable level...
by milfriez
Thu May 19, 2011 2:23 pm
Topic: Basic Line Drawing
Replies: 3
Views: 35551

Re: Basic Line Drawing

Thank you! I just needed a starting point. I have been reading through the documentation, but so much of it was just getting confused in my head, i just needed a good working example. From here i should be able to get what i need. As far as timing and delays and multiple lines. Just as a suggestion,...
by milfriez
Wed May 18, 2011 8:28 pm
Topic: Basic Line Drawing
Views: 35551

Basic Line Drawing

Im looking for an effect (built in or macro'd) that essentially just draws a straight line. With all the fancy effects, I would have thought that just a basic draw a straight line would be available. I'm trying to configure a classy, minimal, setup. Something that does not utilize crazy colors, and ...
by milfriez
Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:49 pm
Topic: Best Video Card
Views: 42616

Re: Best Video Card

Dannenberg thanks for your response. I actually had a chance to speak with Christian this morning and he got me straightened out. I believe it was a miscalculation on my part with regards to the size of the Matrix. We figured out the entire matrix would be around 3072 pixels. Based on that we came u...
by milfriez
Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:04 pm
Topic: Best Video Card
Views: 42616

Best Video Card

I am currently testing Madrix on an Intel I5 2.4GHz laptop with 4Gb Ram running Win7 64-bit. I noticed that when running multiple layers (3 layers running SCE Radial w/"Radar" shape) that it started to lag pretty bad. Looking at the processor it was spiked at 100% usage. This leads me to b...