Search found 38 matches

by rodericwilson
Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:54 am
Forum: Wishes and Feature Requests
Topic: IMPORTING STORAGE IN SCRIPTING OR REMOTE CONTROL
Replies: 12
Views: 118150

Re: IMPORTING STORAGE IN SCRIPTING OR REMOTE CONTROL

Hi Wissmann well , my set up would benefit immensly from such control but i am sure it could be used in lots of different ways . i am building "the light piano" which controls madrix with a midi keyboard and has lots of dials , buttons ,switches , pedals etc etc which create dmx signals an...
by rodericwilson
Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:08 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: LAYER OPACITY KEEPING THE LAST FRAME
Replies: 2
Views: 37216

LAYER OPACITY KEEPING THE LAST FRAME

LAYER OPACITY KEEPING THE LAST FRAME -WHEN TURNING IT DOWN TO ZERO THEN BACK UP AGAIN . CERTAIN EFFECTS - WHEN USING LAYER OPACITY .IF YOU PUT THE LAYER OPACITY DOWN TO 0 . THE NEXT TIME YOU PUT IT UP AGAIN IT SHOWS ONLY FOR A SPLIT SECOND , THE LAST POSITION IT WAS IN BEFORE YOU PUT IT TO ZERO .THE...
by rodericwilson
Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:05 pm
Topic: IMPORTING STORAGE IN SCRIPTING OR REMOTE CONTROL
Replies: 12
Views: 118150

IMPORTING STORAGE IN SCRIPTING OR REMOTE CONTROL

I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO IMPORT STORAGE AND STORAGE PLACES FROM THEIR SAVED FILES USING SCRIPTING OR REMOTE CONTROL .

IS THIS CURRENTLY POSSIBLE OR COULD IT BE MADE POSSIBLE ?...........PLEASE!
by rodericwilson
Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:01 pm
Topic: MIX MODE EXPLANATIONS
Views: 37388

MIX MODE EXPLANATIONS

I LOOKED IN THE MANUAL AND THERE DOESNT SEEM TO BE AN EXPLANATION OF THE PRECISE EFFECT THAT EACH OF THE MIX MODES HAVE ,WHAT THEY ACTUALLY DO E.G ADD TOGETHER THE VALUES . WHEN I USE THEM IT IS ALWAYS A BIT OF A TRIAL AND MANY OF THEM SEEM TO DO THE SAME THING IN THE SET UPS I HAVE. ALSO , WHAT ABO...
by rodericwilson
Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:15 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: rename layer problem
Views: 37333

rename layer problem

if you right click on a layer ,select rename , rename the layer then - to save clicking and time right click on the next layer to rename that - then the first layer shows the new name but does not seem save it when you go back to that storage place - as i found to my great displeasure after i had re...
by rodericwilson
Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:28 pm
Topic: layer attripbute pasting - particularly mapping
Replies: 1
Views: 29139

layer attripbute pasting - particularly mapping

this is also related to my previous post "layer display / copy and paste" it would be useful to be able to paste certain layer attributes onto other layers . particularly mapping . obviously i can copy the entire layer with its mapping and paste it into a storage place , then set up the ne...
by rodericwilson
Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:05 pm
Topic: layer display / copy and paste
Replies: 1
Views: 30143

layer display / copy and paste

any chance of an improvement to the way layers are displayed and edited ? i would like to be able to copy multiple layers and paste them into another storage place ( that also already has several layers) . when you have lots of specific layer effect parameters set a certain way , it is a pain to cop...
by rodericwilson
Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:01 pm
Topic: storage place speach bubbles
Replies: 0
Views: 22899

storage place speach bubbles

i personally find annoying the way the speach bubbles (that show the effect when you roll over a storage place button )cover some of the preview window . could they appear below the storage place button instead please? i think i would find it less annoying if the bubble appeared over some of the but...