Search found 869 matches

by Guertler
Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:57 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: help me pleased!
Replies: 5
Views: 52756

Re: help me pleased!

Hello tn_khoa, . We are sorry that you are experiencing this issue. We can reproduce the issue if we changed the resoluton to 1366 x 768 and MADRIX is not in "Full Screen" Mode. If we toggle to "Full Screen" the numbers will be displayed. . We will fix this issue in one of the ne...
by Guertler
Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:41 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Matrix with lots of space between pixels
Replies: 3
Views: 41357

Re: Matrix with lots of space between pixels

Hello StijnS, Welcome to the forum. . Yes, you are right. MADRIX generates the effects depends on the size of the "Virtual Matrix". That means the effect will also rendered at positions where no fixtures are. . In the case of the "SCE Drops" and a Patch with space between the fix...
by Guertler
Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:10 am
Topic: How to create the different colors in the text
Replies: 4
Views: 47723

Re: How to create the different colors in the text

Hello nghiem.nx. Welcome to the forum! . If you want to create a "SCE Ticker/Scrolling Text" effect with different colors you have to work with layers and mix modes. . For instance we want to create a Text which change the color: At the first layer choose "SCE Ticker/Scrolling Text&qu...
by Guertler
Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:51 am

Hello tn_khoa,
Please give me some more information about the used system.

What is the display resolution, which version of Windows and which version of MADRIX do you use?
Thank you.
by Guertler
Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:11 am

Hello tn_khoa, . The first problem should be solved if you update the driver of the graphic board. Your report and reports we have received in the past point to the NVIDIA graphics card driver "NVIDIA optimus". We do have several reports that the latest graphic card drivers solve the issue...
by Guertler
Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:52 am
Topic: How to connect Grand MA2 with Madrix?
Replies: 2
Views: 37781

Re: How to connect Grand MA2 with Madrix?

Hello hing88008, . You could control MADRIX remotely via DMX-IN or Art-Net. That means you have to patch the MADRIX fixture at MA2 and assign the output to MADRIX input. You can find the MADRIX 3 fixture profile for MA2 here: http://www.madrix.com/download/Profiles/MADRIX3_grandMA2.zip . In MADRIX y...
by Guertler
Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:27 pm
Topic: I'am looking for a Script-Tag: Always on Top
Views: 41797

Re: I'am looking for a Script-Tag: Always on Top

Hello Frodo, . MADRIX provides the possible to use the "SCE Screen Capture" effect. This effect captures a desired area of the screen. The "SCE Screen Capture" effect is available since MADRIX 3.2. . First you have to change the position of the "Resolume Output" to an a...
by Guertler
Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:20 am
Topic: I'am looking for a Script-Tag: Always on Top
Views: 41797

Re: I'am looking for a Script-Tag: Always on Top

Hello Frodo, Welcome to the Forum! . The function to enable/disable "Always on Top" of the External Previews in MADRIX is not available ât the moment. But could you explain what are you want to do? Maybe there is an other way in MADRIX to get the same result. . We are looking forward to he...
by Guertler
Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:03 am
Topic: Cyrillic support Madrix 3.2
Replies: 1
Views: 31422

Re: Cyrillic support Madrix 3.2

Hello alexbs,
Thank you for the report.
We will work on a fix, which will be available with one of the next updates.
by Guertler
Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:15 am
Topic: 3D meteor lights!
Views: 49304

Re: 3D meteor lights!

For MADRIX it is equals what you want to use. In MADRIX there is the possibility to patch both. . If you want to use "DMX Output" you need also DMX Interfaces like the MADRIX LUNA: http://www.madrix.com/en/home/products/luna.html. The advantage of DMX controlled fixtures is: It is easier t...