Search found 286 matches

by Schulze
Mon May 20, 2019 10:36 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Problem with CSV cue list import
Replies: 1
Views: 25384

Re: Problem with CSV cue list import

Hi moles93, The timecode has to be assigned in milliseconds in the CSV-file (CSV-Cuelists are millisecond-based). For example (framerate is 25 frames per second), which means one frame is 40 ms long: Therefore you need to convert the frames (5 frames) into milliseconds, by multiplying them with the ...
by Schulze
Thu May 16, 2019 2:29 pm
Topic: Swimming pool lighting!!
Views: 39414

Re: Swimming pool lighting!!

Hi vudiemphuongchi, You can achive this by using the SCE Pulse / Stroboscope effect and map it on the 5000k led strip in MADRIX, by using different layers and the mapping option: 1) Create two Fixture-Groups in the Patch Editor, the first one representing the RGB lights and the second one for the 50...
by Schulze
Thu May 16, 2019 2:12 pm
Topic: LED strip types BRG + GRB
Views: 46530

Re: LED strip types BRG + GRB

Hi vudiemphuongchi, You need to use two different fixtures in the patch editor. I recommend to use the "!generic BRG Light 1 pixel" for the first strip and "!generic GRB Light 1 pixel" for the second one. Alternativly you can create your own corrosponding fixtures, and thus defin...
by Schulze
Thu May 16, 2019 10:49 am
Topic: A stable small form-factor
Views: 39056

Re: A stable small form-factor

Hi marknicolai192, I highly recommend to contact a "PC system house" and ask for 19'' rackmounted PCs, as there are too many hardware retailers/manufacturers on the market. For the system requirements of MADRIX 5 visit: http://help.madrix.com/m5/html/madrix/hidd_system_requirements.html I ...
by Schulze
Thu May 16, 2019 9:53 am
Topic: I want to use Madrix Key 5 on two computers
Replies: 2
Views: 34092

Re: I want to use Madrix Key 5 on two computers

Hi Spasov, Of course you can use the MADRIX KEY on different computers, but the full version of MADRIX will be only unlocked on the computer with plugged-in MADRIX KEY. If you want to "move" to another computer, just plug-in your MADRIX KEY after installing MADRIX 5. I hope this helps you,...
by Schulze
Thu May 09, 2019 9:57 am
Topic: more than on license on one key
Views: 26173

Re: more than on license on one key

Hi jeroenvandorsten, Welcome to the MADRIX forum. Combining Licenses is not possible with MADRIX 5. You are able to upgrade from MADRIX 5 start to MADRIX 5 entry, which enables output for 8 universes. Please note that with each license upgrade the maximum possible output will be quadrupled. For 10 D...