Search found 286 matches

by Schulze
Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:34 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Group Control & Cues
Replies: 4
Views: 4293

Re: Group Control & Cues

Hi InvisiTech, If I have 1 group at 255 with all other groups at 0, once I make an effect change it changes every group. - Are you referring to the Group Presets? A Group Preset stores the values for all Groups. Same under my layer mapping. If I select 1 group to an effect the other groups blackout....
by Schulze
Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:31 pm
Forum: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Topic: MADRIX AURA - Device is constantly restarting or not working as expected
Replies: 0
Views: 4636

MADRIX AURA - Device is constantly restarting or not working as expected

Possible reasons for the issues: - Power is fed via a USB hub to the devices. Many other USB devices are also connected to the same USB hub. The voltage drops below 5 V, which is the minimum voltage. - An 5V external power supply is in use, but in reality the voltage is below 5V (for example 4,6V)....
by Schulze
Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:38 am
Topic: Multiple tube light addressing help please!
Replies: 2
Views: 3143

Re: Multiple tube light addressing help please!

Hi Stake1551, Please send us your MADRIX 5 setup to info[at]madrix[dot]com. There might be a seperate "addressing tool" for the fixtures, which allows you to set the correct DMX start addresses. Please double check. In order to help you with the alignment of the fixtures in the MADRIX 5 Pa...
by Schulze
Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:53 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Map Editor Tools Wanted
Views: 7425

Re: Map Editor Tools Wanted

Hi ChrisCotton, I need to come back to you regarding one of the feature requests: It would be nice to be able to store and recall the custom Map settings in the cuelist, so that they could tie to or track the time location on the Video Playback Position slider. - A possible workaround could be to us...
by Schulze
Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:01 pm
Topic: Map Editor Tools Wanted
Views: 7425

Re: Map Editor Tools Wanted

Hi ChrisCotton,

Thank you for your feedback!

I will forward it to our developers.
by Schulze
Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:00 pm
Topic: Patch Editor Tools Wanted
Replies: 1
Views: 2838

Re: Patch Editor Tools Wanted

Hi ChrisCotton,

Thank you for your feedback!

I will forward it to our developers.
by Schulze
Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:44 pm
Topic: ImportPatch
Replies: 1
Views: 3494

Re: ImportPatch

Hi Peter, You are almost there! For the file path you will need to us slashes instead of backslashes. @scriptname=""; @author=""; @version=""; @description=""; void InitEffect() { ImportPatch("c:/test/test.mpz"); } void PreRenderEffect() { } void Pos...
by Schulze
Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:58 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Looping Scenes without 'jump' at end
Replies: 3
Views: 4140

Re: Looping Scenes without 'jump' at end

Hi andrewpsyc, There is a "loop finder" in the MADRIX 5 software, which works with .mrec records. That means you will need to do a "MADRIX Record", find the loop and at the end you will need to convert this file into the AURAs file format (*.dxd) and upload it afterwards. This wo...
by Schulze
Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:57 pm
Topic: Aura records scenes from Madrix but wont play
Replies: 5
Views: 4691

Re: Aura records scenes from Madrix but wont play

Hi Quinton, Sorry for the delay in reply. There is a "loop finder" in the MADRIX 5 software, which works with .mrec records. That means you will need to do a "MADRIX Record", find the loop and at the end you will need to convert this file into the AURAs file format (*.dxd) and up...
by Schulze
Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:23 am
Topic: Aura records scenes from Madrix but wont play
Replies: 5
Views: 4691

Re: Aura records scenes from Madrix but wont play

Hi Quinton, Yes, if you want to record Universe 5 for both ports. Just perform a double click on the Universe column and enter 5. Also might be a silly question but im using an Aura 2, can you explain why we see / how we use the 10 out ports and 2 in ports? - Those are the AURA ports responsible for...